Custom Conveniences for the Custom Installing Pro
Engineered to bring a new dimension of reality and convenience to a flush-mount design, the Earthquake Imãge In-Ceiling speakers feature a unique adjustable tweeter that allows custom designers to create enveloping sound fields and localized effects without disrupting a home's décor.
Designed for surround use in home theater and music applications, the Imãge In-Ceiling speakers employ poly-mica injection woofer cones and a single 3/4" neodymium tweeter with silk dome and enhanced high frequency. Because of their adjustable tweeter and expanded surround woofer, the Imãge In-Ceiling speakers outperform conventional designs by maximizing diffusion, clarity and efficiency while minimizing room interaction that blur sonic truth.
- High sensitivity & power handling
- Paintable rust-proof grilles for superior protection and job flexibility
- Turn-N-Lock™ installation for safe, efficient and professional installs
- PistonMax woofer design for more accurate mid-bass without distortion
- Available in 2 different sizes: 6-1/2" and 8"
- Long life, moisture resistant material including butyl rubber surrounds and poly injection cones for safe use in kitchens, bathrooms ad atriums
- Imãge style; easily integrates with the Imãge series in-wall, SweetSpot and IQ Series in-ceiling speakers
- 3/4" neodymium magnet dome tweeters with "On-Axis" - 180° positioning for better staging and imaging
- Long excursion bumped back plate and thick gauss magnet
- Easy conect spring loaded binding posts
- Poly switch for tweeter protection
- Elaborate filter network: High pass 12dB/Oct @ 2kHz
Low pass 12dB/Oct @ 2kHz
- Overall diameter: 11-7/16" (290mm)
- Cutout diameter: 9-3/4" (246mm)
- Mounting depth: 4-3/8" (105mm)